3 Healthy Breakfast Ideas

Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day! After so many years of trying almost everything, I realised that a healthy breakfast has been giving me more energy than other less nutritious options. Healthy though doesn't mean disgusting or tasteless. I've mastered the way I make my breakfast to be super tasty and easy to be made.

If you're a big fan of fruits, then these recipes are made just for you! You won't regret trying them out, because they're absolutely amazing! I have shared with you some smoothie recipes in previous posts, but this one is a little bit more special and definitely more pink! I didn't use to be a big fan of healthy, but these 3 recipes have helped me a lot to improve my lifestyle, and I hope they'll help you as well!


In this post I will share with you my top 3 Healthy Recipes I love and try almost every week! They're super healthy, low on carbs, and very tasty as well. They're easy to make, and you don't need a lot of ingredients to make them! Keep on reading to find out these all time favourite breakfast recipes!


3 Healthy Breakfast Ideas

1. Banana Pancakes


This one is definitely on the top of my list. Banana pancakes are super tasty, and easy to make. For four pancakes you'll need only 4 ingredients. All you have to do is mix them up and then bake them on a pan. And that's it, they're ready to eat them!!

Here's all you need for 4 pancakes:
  • 2 bananas
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tbs baking powder 
  • 1 tbs vanilla 
I absolutely love this recipe, and I usually combine it with more fruits or some chocolate for extra flavor. The choice is up to you!

2. Strawberry Smoothie


If you're looking for something sweet then this smoothie is the right choice for you! The only thing you'll need is a mixer and then some basic ingredients! It's like a super energy drink that will keep you full for hours. 

Here's what you'll need:
  • 1 banana
  • 5 strawberries 
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 2 tbs Greek yogurt 
  • ice
Smoothies are an easy choice for breakfast. But you're not limited into strawberries! You can add almost everything and still taste amazing!

3. Fruit Yogurt 


There is no easier and healthier breakfast than this. It's super tasty and you can change it as much as you want depending on your style or mood. This is what I usually go for, but if it's not for you, you can experiment with it and add any fruit you like!

Here's all you need:
  • Greek yogurt 
  • 1 banana
  • 3 strawberries
  • 3 cherries 
  • Pineapple
  • Muesli


So that's it! You are welcome to try them out and taste how good they are!

In another post, I will share with you more ideas for smoothies, and other less healthy breakfast ideas for your lazy mornings! 

I hope you found my post helpful! Share your thoughts with me on instagram --> @dramatic.feelings

Thank you so much for reading my post!
Let me know what you think about it in the comments down below!
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and Share this blog post!

Connect with me on TwitterInstagram and Pinterest

You'll hear from me again soon!

Credits: The photos belong to their owners and not me! I repeat the photos are not mine and I do not take any credit for them! 


Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing your breakfasts they all look yummy :)

    Nic | Nic's Adventures & Bakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love eating banana pancakes and avocado toast in the morning! Thank you for sharing these recipes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breakfast is always a challenge for me. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like bananas but I am curious to try banana pancakes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum!!! This post looks so delicious 🤤. Would love to try these recipes⭐🤗

    ReplyDelete
  6. The banana pancakes look amazing!! Great ideas

    Tash - www.agirlwithview.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely and simple. I never really eat breakfast. I've actually been trying to get into the habit and these seem so easy and healthy. It's literally a win-win ��

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm definitely going to be trying the banana pancakes! I'm gluten intolerant and often find breakfast so uninspiring as it's always bread, pastry or cereal based. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks. I will definitely be trying out the banana pancakes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They all look delicious! I love smoothies or fruit and yoghurt for breakfast. I love that these are all simple options too x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are some amazing recipes!! Especially the strawberry smoothie made me extremely hungry right now, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have to have named three of my favorite breakfasts! Banana pancakes are so moist and smooth, though sometimes I add the bananas to the strawberry smoothie, and who does not love fruit overtop of yogurt? I often add nuts or granola.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing!!! I'll try the banana pancakes, they look very yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need some breakfast inspiration - those banana pancakes look delicious

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've got some great suggestions here! I am a HUGE smoothie lover, so I was instantly drawn to the strawberry smoothie. I love that you can easily take them on the go - important for those of us with busy schedules in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yum! These breakfasts all look amazing. I always love starting the day with a healthy breakfast. And I especially love smoothies. I have been on a huge smoothie kick here lately and I've been having them every morning! Love them!
    -Charity https://morningsonmacedonia.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. These look so delicious! Thanks for sharing the recipes. I think fruit for breakfast is the best way to start the day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm actually not a big breakfast person, I tend to have breakfast only on weekends and on holidays when somebody else makes it for me :D Yes, I'm the laziest sod there is. But if I had some banana pancakes and a berry smoothie brought to me every morning I would definitely not say 'no'!

    Teresa Maria | Outlandish Blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post! Wow these look delicious! I have tried the banana pancakes and they so good!

    ReplyDelete
  20. All of these look great and tasty, esp since I haven't had breakfast yet!! Thanks for sharing these breakfast delectables!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I don't really eat breakfast myself, but these breakfast ideas sound so delicious that I want to try them out!

    Luna | proudhufflepuffbooks.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts