3 Steps to Become a More Confident Person

Confidence is the key to success. Or at least that's what I've heard. If you're a natural born confident person then this post is not for you, you probably already emit confidence in each one of your steps. However, if you're one of my people who are struggling to figure out who they are, and confidence is not your thing, I'm gonna tell you where to find some!

In this secret confidence land, you need to seek and find what you need on your own. This post can be your map but only if you stay true to yourself! The way it's gonna be difficult, there will be ups and downs, but when you finally find the treasure the satisfaction will make everything else worth the struggle!


Is confidence real? Or just an illusion? I know people who seem confident, but secretly insecure inside! You don't want to pretend to your own self. Being truly confident with who you are is what you need, so keep on reading to find your confident self!

I'm about to teach you how to develop self love and fight all your insecurities in only 3 steps. I used to be a shy girl, even thought I didn't show it, but after following these steps I

Your Confidence Boost in 3 Steps

Step 1: Find things that make you happy


The first step is the key. Happy people are confident people. Find out what makes you happy and dedicate some time on it. It can be a sport, a friend, a family member, or a hobby. No matter what it is, it will help you figure out who you are and how much you truly worth!

Where are you good at? You need to get to know yourself! We're not good at everything and this shouldn't disappoint you! There must be something you're talented in, and focus on it! What gave me a lot of confidence was my old blog. I used to do book and movie related posts, like reviews and recommendation, and I absolutely loved it! This is what boosted my happiness the most! If you have a hobby in mind, pick it up straight away!

Step 2: Fake it till you make it


I don't want to scare you about this part, but in the beginning you need to act confident. A change doesn't happen in a day or two. It's not a switch you can turn on and off. For this reason you need this in between part. You have already found things you're good at and you're happy, now you need to show it off a little bit. Just talk with more people and show some excitement about your passions. Start conversations, and don't hesitate to make plans. Smile more, dare to do more, and that's what confidence is about!

I used to try to puss myself to do all of the above and only after a little while I caught myself doing them unconsciously. It's not as hard as it may sound. And trust me about it, it will help you to feel more comfortable around people. And after all see it more as practice and not so much like acting!

Step 3: Embrace yourself


And we're in the last step! All the effort you've put into this confidence boost is for nothing if you don't love yourself. You might not be a naturally born confident person, but you shouldn't see this as a flaw. You are you, and there's no need to change for anyone! What you need to do is let go of your insecurities! Don't let them hold you back! You're great just the way you are, and the moment you realise it, confidence begins! Show the world how perfect you are as yourself! Confidence is not about clothes, or perfect bodies. It's about your inner self, your personality and spirit. You don't need to change who you are to impress people, all you have to do is show them the real YOU!


So that's it! That's my secret confidence recipe. It's proven to work with me, and I can say that I don't recognise my old self anymore! You are welcome to try it out and see results coming for you as well!

I hope you found my post helpful! Share your thoughts with me on instagram --> @dramatic.feelings

Thank you so much for reading my post!
Let me know what you think about it in the comments down below!
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and Share this blog post!

Connect with me on TwitterInstagram and Pinterest

You'll hear from me again soon!

Credits: The photos belong to their owners and not me! I repeat the photos are not mine and I do not take any credit for them! 




Comments

  1. I absolutely love this blog post. I am not a confident person in the slightest and I've been attempting to change this during the lockdown period. So these 3 steps are going to help me so much, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All such important tips! Although easier said than done sometimes and some things that take us a long time to try and accomplish. All all steps are steps in the right direction! I've been working on my confidence loads over the past year.

    Jenny
    http://www.jennyinneverland.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great tips here. I particularly love the idea of finding your passion - I definitely know I can speak about what I love with confidence, it's everything else that's the problem. If only it's as straightforward as 1-2-3. Great post.

    Lindsey | https://aramblingreviewer.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! Fake it till you make it is the best point that proves to be true. I lacked self confidence when I was in school. I couldn't speak out loud in front of the whole class. Luckily my friends helped me throughout that phase. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this post! We could all do with becoming more confident. I've never had confidence but I like to think I've found it through my writing and the mental health community.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great post! I am not a confident person but I have been working on it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow so good!! Fake it till you make it..I Love it.very Good 🌷🌹🌺

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! Loved this content. I'm not a confident person but I'm learning how to embrace myself every day. It's a rough journey, specially if you have this huge expectations of yourself. But we're all human and we have to be kind!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great! Honestly, being a blogger takes a lot of energy, and fake it til you make it is such a motto right now! Thanks for sharing x
    https://writingoverloadtime.wordpress.com/2020/05/21/skincare-routine-that-works-for-me/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a huge believer in fake it til you make it. Sometimes you can fake yourself out even and that gives you the confidence to go that step further to make things happen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post, totally agree with you xxx Love the imagery too x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Embracing myself is the biggest step of the journey to finding confidence.
    I also love your thoughts in faking it to make it; as a not-so-confident person, it is a lot easier for me to pretend to be something. If you pretend long enough, I feel like the pretense becomes real.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love this blog post! Those are great tips. I've always loved writing but never shared it with people until just recently when I started my own blog and it has definitely helped build my confidence. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This list is perfect! Such great tips which I need to follow more! Thanks for sharing!
    - Hannah | www.savingmovingmummy.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for this awesome post. I wasn't that much a confident person before but, you're right, it helps when you find things that make you happy, find things that bring you joy, and embrace who you are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I easily tend to lower my confidence when doing something new. I am a big proponent of fake it till you make it, and it's made such a big difference in my confidence! Even if I don't feel that way, appearing confident and and comfortable really helps me begin to feel better about myself.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I agree. Happy people are confident people. And it's really important to know how much you are worth because we are all amazing people in our own unique ways.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts