My Quarantine Morning Routine

Can you be productive when the rest of the world is on pause? You probably see yourself spend multiple mornings doing nothing but watching TV. Don't fall in that trap! Do more than you did before and take care of yourself! That's what your quarantine mornings are about. You finally have time to do, all the things you never could. Let's change our lifestyle together! I'll tell you all about my morning routine and I hope to help you find some ideas to put your mornings in order!

Pinterest

To be honest with you, I don't always have this perfect routine. There are days I'm so lazy that I wake up just to go back to bed. I can be the CEO of "I did nothing all day", but even this stops being a pleasure after a while! Have you reached that point yet?

If you're like me and you love having a schedule, then the only way to survive this lock down is by having a routine. In this blog post I will tell you all about my quarantine morning routine, and I will give you many little activities you can try!

It's hard to find what suits your lifestyle, but I hope you'll find some inspiration in My Quarantine Morning Routine!


Wake up 'n' get some Breakfast

I like to start my day early, around 8:30 or 9:00. I usually set an alarm to make sure I won't be sleeping till noun! And then I get ready to make some breakfast.

For this month, I'm obsessed with smoothies. I don't go a day without drinking one, and they're the perfect drink for my mornings. I have kinda tried different recipes, but I ended up improvising and I came up with a recipe that works perfectly for me!

My Quarantine Morning Smoothie
If you think that a smoothie is what is missing from your mornings, Then I share with you my not so secret recipe!
  • 1 Banana
  • Some Strawberries (Around 5)
  • 1 Apple
  • 1 Orange
  • Milk (It depends on how watery you want it to be)
  • Almonds
  • Greek Yogurt (optional)
Need to know: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so make sure you eat something healthy.


Set goals

I used to believe that mornings were all about sleeping, but the more things I do the better I feel.


I wake up and I have already made a list of the things I want to do. They can be either chores, or the tiniest activity, but I know what I'm gonna get done throughout the day. Creating a schedule may sound boring, but it helps me stay away from the TV, and it'll probably save you so much time as well!!

I always have fun when I decorate my planner! I doodle, and basically just mess around!


Working out 

Have you ever tried working out in the morning? I do it almost every day and it's definitely one of the most refreshing things to do! I just love exercising for around 30 minutes. It's one of the easiest ways to keep myself fit, and not let my body get lousy.

If you want to try that, here's a really good set of exercises I follow and have helped me a lot!
  • 2 x 30 crunches 
  • 2 x 1 min. plank 
  • 2 x 30 sec. side-plank (on each side)
  • 3 x 10 push ups
  • 2 x 30 russian twists 
  • 2 x 15 lunges (on each leg)
  • 3 x 20 leg lifts (on each leg)
Or if you feel more like going for a run, try to do at least 1 mile!

After I do my work out I lay down for around 30 minutes watching TV, just to relax a little bit.

Cleaning up

I want my space to be organized, because I can't work otherwise! I put everything in order, and I do some chores for around an hour, and the house feels so much more comfortable. Being in a clean environment is so relieving and I have so much more inspiration to do the last thing in my routine!


My blog time

This blog is my most recent hobby, and I absolutely adore it so far! I have so many stuff to work on to make it look perfect, so I spend the rest of my morning working on it! I have to design pins, create widgets, write posts and so much more that time seems to never be enough! 

You should definitely try to start a new hobby for the rest of your quarantine, and then you will probably have been left with a new chapter for your life!

Writing, blogging, working out, no matter what hobby you choose, don't hesitate to make a new beginning, you'll have so much fun!


Thank you so much for reading my post!

Let me know what you think about it in the comments down below!

Don't forget to SHARE and SUBSCRIBE!

Stay in touch with me through social media! (links on the top of the page)

You'll hear from me again soon!


Comments

  1. Very good very nice routine 👍 Everyone must follow this routine in th quarantine to keep them active. 🌺❤️

    https://prettysam1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a great routine in place 😊 Love the idea of writing goals each morning

    Sarah

    www.aboholife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your smoothie sounds delicious! As it grows hotter, I like to make mine with frozen fruit and add only a little milk so it comes out like ice cream . . . granted, though, that is more of a treat then breakfast!

    Finding what works for you is so important; when I first started exercising, I played around with what time of day I did it and found that evenings work best for me. Walks in the morning give me a breath of fresh air!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me get this out of the way first because I'm eager to know if you noticed your featured image has the word "routing" instead of "route." That's the copy editor in me coming out. All the stuff you address is great and I get to do a lot of similar things because I've been retired since 2017. I can relate to your post and I'm glad I saw it on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good suggestions and congrats on the new blog! I've been trying to keep a more strict morning routine as well. I try to get up each day around 7. Then I sit and drink my coffee, before taking my dog for a walk. When I get home, I make and eat breakfast, and then sit down to write for an hour or two, before getting a workout in.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts