Why I Started Blogging

You may, or may not, wonder why I started this blog. To be honest, I'm sure there are many other things I could do with my time. However, I really wanted to try building up my own aesthetic world and of course, share it with you. I've always loved writing, so here is my chance to make my thoughts get louder.


 Check out my Pinterest



What actually led me towards blogging was how much I wanted to write down my ideas, and share them with as many people as possible. I really hope in this blog, I'll be able to give you secret helpful tips, and make your day better as much as I can!!

Basically, that's why I called this blog "Get Your Sunshine", you can always come here to find some inspiration and postitivity. You never know, maybe we'll even puss each other to learn, create, and improve ourselves in different aspects in life.

The thought of picking up a new hobby had been in my head for a while now, and it looks like today is the day I begin a new chapter in my life! I'm so excited that this is actually happening. I was a little bit scared for a while that I wouldn't have anything to say, but so far (I know it's only the 1st post) I feel like I'm doing pretty well for an amateur blogger, what do you think?


The question here is, why did I choose blogging from anything else?

Well, I started this because I wanted to be part of a community, and even some day, create a community from scratch. Blogging gives you the opportunity to connect with people from places all over the world, makes you explore yourself and figure out where you truly belong. That's why I give it a try here. That's why I want to devote my time and efforts for this soon to be part of my life.

I want people to come here, let me know what they think about what I post, give me advice, and I really hope, to help them solve their problems and offer them ideas in many topics. Isn't it thrilling that people may come and read what I post? I don't know, I doubt anyone will come to read what I write here, but even the tiniest possibiliy that this may happen amazes me!

This is only the begining of a new adventure. I feel like this is gonna be a long difficult way. I have no idea about coding, or how to set up a website, but here I am trying no matter how little I know about this whole blogging thing. Will I ever succeed as a blogger? I have no idea. Will I try the best I can? Yes. I kinda know what this blog will be about, but I'm sure I'll figure it out better on the way!

Here we go!! Let's see what will happen now...


Let me know what you think about this post in the comments down below! And don't forget to connect with me on social media!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts