5 Hobbies You can Turn into Your Job

Sometimes we want a change in our lives to vanish the boredom we feel. Hobbies can give us a purpose. They can turn you to be passionate about something you never thought you would be! If you have even a little bit of free time, consider starting a new hobby! It will make you so much happier! From my personal experience, a hobby has always been improving my mood. Whether it's a sport, or a DIY, I absolutely adore them!


The dream is to make your hobby your job! Is that possible? Honestly, I haven't succeeded it yet, but it's my dream to make it happen. Forget about me, think about all the other people out there who have managed to accomplish it. The first people who come to your mind may be actors, musicians, or models, but to be honest with you there are so many other hobbies you can start and eventually make money out of them!

In this post I will tell you 5 hobbies you can pick up and turn them into your job! I'm either trying some of them at the moment or I plan to try in the future! No matter what I'm still in the first steps of turning my hobby into my job, but I hope this little post help you choose a hobby to start with!

5 Hobbies You Can Turn into Your Job

Blogging

You have probably already guessed it, but a blog can make you huge profits! After you dedicate plenty of time on it, you'll start having an income! It may be low in the beginning, but if you don't give up it'll definitely raise! I've seen so many people making it and it's amazing how they do it! You can become brand ambassador, influencer, and you basically get paid to tell your opinion about products, or share some life tips.


YouTube

Videos are the future of social media. If you like shooting yourself, make funny videos, or videos in general you should give YouTube a try. After all YouTube is kinda the fast way to make money online! When you meet the qualifications then you can start having ads in your videos, advertise products and so much more. Starting a YouTube channel is in my list of things to do to expand my blog. Hopefully it will happen sometime soon!

Photography 

I just love photography extremely much! I never had the time to pick it up as my main hobby, but I want to believe that I'm quite decent. The good thing about photography is that you can begin only with your phone. And here's how with My Ultimate Phone Photography Guide 

Back to the point! How can you make money being an amateur or even a little bit professional photographer? Well, there are a couple different options. The most popular is to upload them in stock photo apps and then get commission for every download. Easy right?

Graphic Design

Because of blogging, I had to learn how to design my pinterest posts, and blog banners. This may sound easy, but making the colours match the fonts is everything but easy. If you know that you're good at making these combinations then graphic design may be for you. You can try it and see how it'll go, but keep in mind that there are many options on how to sell designs in apps like upwork, or other freelancer apps.


Writing 

If you're good at writing then there are so many options for you to make money! There's this app called upwork, and it gives you so many opportunities to do simple tasks and get paid. Some choices you'll be given is ghost writing, essay writing, or even transferring audio to text. There are so many other options out there, but I hope you got an idea on how you can make money by writing, or just typing!




Do you know any other hobbies that can be turned into a job? If yes share them with us in the comments down bellow! There's nothing better than dedicating time for yourself, and a hobby is a great way to do it! I can't wait to hear all about your hobbies!

Thank you so much for reading my post!
Let me know what you think about it in the comments down below!
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and Share this blog post!

Connect with me on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest

You'll hear from me again soon!

Credits: The photos belong to their owners not me! I repeat the photos are not mine and I do not take any credit for them!


Comments

  1. Thanks for the list! I'm giving the blogging thing a try now. I've also always loved the idea of being able to make money from photography, but I just don't have the time! I think social media is another hobby that can turn into a job. Lots of people are looking for social media managers and digital marketing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great blog post! My dream is to turn my novel writing into a career. That will take time but I'm willing to keep trying. And I just starting blogging recently too, which has been a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started my blogs 4 months ago and am still learning many new things. I have seen blogs of successful bloggers on YouTube who say that they have quit their full time jobs and are now pursuing their hobby by blogging. Writing and photography are great alternatives. Thanks for sharing this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful post 💜❤️. Blogging is so much fun. I met so many amazing bloggers. it's a great platform to share your thoughts,your skill. Thanks for sharing 🌺

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a writer and blogger, I loved reading this piece. There is opportunity out there; we just have to go looking for it sometimes. I definitely want to touch up my photography skills, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ideas! Of course, love the blogging option!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts