All You Need for a Basic Outfit

Who says that you always need to make a difference? Sometimes being part of a group gives you some security and definitely a little bit of comfort! When it comes to fashion, basic is not something bad. Some people are actually "dying" to have it! And if you're one of them, you came to the right place. Keep on reading because I'm gonna spill the tea about basic!

Follow me on Twitter

Basic is the safe option. It can keep you fashionable, but also at the same time simple! You can create dozens of combinations with only 10 pieces. No more stuffed closets, or unsatisfying looks. Always trendy, but not sparkly. Outfits you can wear everywhere, for a walk, shopping, school, work, anywhere you like! So the question is: what do I need for a basic outfit? And I'm about to tell you!

In this post, I'll share all you need to know to create your basic outfit. How to always have something to wear, even in days when you feel like your closet is as full as empty. Let's go!!



All You Need for a Basic Outfit

Jeans


Everyone has them, and I'm almost sure that this includes you as well! There are so many types and colours of jeans, so make sure you find a couple that match your body type and your skin colour. Not everything suits everybody, and whether it's a high-waist skinny, or straight pair of jeans make sure you feel comfortable wearing them day-long!

Sneakers


There are no more comfortable and at the same time fashionable shoes like sneakers. Both adidas and nike have some really good choices, but I personally prefer adidas. What I've been wearing for years is the Stan Smith type, they're white and you can wear them with almost everything, from casual pants to dresses. A good pair of sneakers can stick with you for a while!

T-Shirts

How can you not love t-shirts! You never have too many, or more accurately they are never enough! From black and white t-shirts, to super colourful ones, they're great and super useful when it comes to simple outfits.

So how can you choose a good T-Shirt. There are so many ways to succeed basic and aesthetic at the same time. Logo T-Shirts are definitely my favourite, and then there are and the Quote ones. You can never look bad on any of these!


Bomber Jackets

This trend is so 2018 or 19 but honestly, they are so kinda trendy. You can never go wrong with them. A black one is the safe choice you can match with any pair of jeans, but no matter the colour, they still look pretty good with anything. 

Maybe, except from bomber jackets, you can try jean jacket only in case you wear darker bottoms. I'm not a big fan of all denim outfits. But if you are, go for it!

In the photo:
- Champion 100 Years Anniversary Jacket
- Hard Rock Cafe T-Shirt (NY)
- Bershka Mum Jeans


High Socks


This is my favourite detail! For the last year I've been experimenting with high socks in every possible way. With leggings, jeans, shorts, and generally in any outfit!! They're not essential, but they give an interesting touch on your outfit. If worn correctly these socks look amazing!

In this photo are my favourite socks! I have many types of high socks, but these are the most basic I own!



That's all you need to create your basic outfit! As you've probably seen, it's only 5 pieces! And you look effortlessly chique!

I hope you found my post helpful! Share your basic looks with me on instagram --> @dramatic.feelings

Thank you so much for reading my post!
Let me know what you think about it in the comments down below!
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and Share this blog post!

Connect with me on TwitterInstagram and Pinterest

You'll hear from me again soon!

Credits: The photos belong to their owners not me! I repeat the photos are not mine and I do not take any credit for them! Except from the fourth photo in the Bomber Jacket section that is mine!


Comments

  1. That's so cool πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘Œ. Like itπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wearing comfy jeans, sneakers and a bomber jacket. That looks classy and comfortable at the same time. Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this - simplistic fashion at its finest x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your ideas on wearing basics. Basics for me is button down shirts for work and tanks for stay at home look. Thanks for sharing


    http://trendsenstylez.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is me - the simpler the better! Love these looks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting article , ppl who have minimal sense of dressing can deck up like a pro after reading this !! Keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So helpful! Thanks for this! I am the WORST when it comes to picking out good outfits, but having these staples I think will help me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post! I like wearing basic clothes and these items are definitely necessities.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts