My 5 All Time Favourite Netflix Shows

If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm obsessed with TV series! I can't say that I have watched every show out there, but I'm pretty close to accomplish it! I'm not kidding, when it comes to netflix, I spend way more time than I should, watching movies and shows. Honestly said, there are TV series that I have liked more than others. There are some that made me laugh out loud and think about them day long. And others that made me cry and feel miserable for the characters. There were times that I was so into the world of the show that I even had dreams about them. They were so weird and funny! I love both movies and books, but there is something about series that make me wanna watch one episode after the other. Don't blame me, I obsessed with them!


I love the fact that netflix offers such a variety in one platform, with an affordable subscription. I have found so many good series and movies, and basically that's the reason why I can't leave the screen for a moment! This may not be that good, but at least I enjoy myself! I was trying to figure out what I would talk about in this post, and then I had the idea of sharing with you some all time favourite shows that I have found on Netflix. Keep on reading to see the list, and we may share similar taste in TV series! You never know!

My 5 All Time Favourite Netflix Shows

Riverdale


Riverdale will always be in my heart
! It was the first show that I watched when I subscribed to netflix, and I have never questioned whether I like it or not. It was always a great combination of mystery, adventure, and drama! I absolutely recommend it to anyone who considers watching it! The cast is super lovely, and the story line is good but it gets a little weird at some episodes, but still it is unique and I LOVE it! Okay, if you have watched it you know that it gets a little bit dark, but I didn't mind it.. If you're new give it a try, you won't regret it!

Gossip Girl


"Gossip Girl" may not be an original Netflix production, but you can find it in their platform and it's great! It may get a little bit too dramatic at times, but if you skip that part it's a show I can watch easily. Nothing much happens, and that's why I like it. To be honest with you, the reason why Gossip Girl is on this list is because it takes place at Upper East Side in NY. The scenes are awesome, and the montage is eye catching, because it has all these cute short clips of central park, New York skyline, or Brooklyn. If you want to go to NY and live the whole "city that never sleeps" experience, without actually going, this show is made for you. I absolutely recommend you watching it!

Stranger Things


If you have already read any of my other series recommendations, you probably already know that I watched the first season of "Stranger Things" in a day. I'm quite proud of this, but I know it actually is a quite stupid achievement. Back to the show... The story is so interesting, that I couldn't take my eyes from the screen. The cast was average (unpopular opinion), it kinda matches the characters, but it's not that satisfying. The effects and the directing are scary enough to not cause you horror. It's funny, and I love the whole vintage vibes, and "old" music! The combination is great, and story even better!

Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instruments


I know this one is not available anymore in the US, but when I watched it, I felt like it was one of the
best fantasy series I had watched my entire life! After managing to survive the first ten minutes of the movie based on the same book, I didn't have my hopes up about it. Despite that though, I was shocked when I found myself unable to stop pressing "next episode". The cast is a ten out of ten, as well as the story itself. I would like to see a little bit better acting at some points, but I din't mind it! There are only four seasons, but I wish there were more! The ending was a little bit unsatisfying as it left me with so many questions! I would love to see something more, but I don't mind it! It's great and I'm so glad I've watched it!

Anne With an "E"


I'm sure that you didn't see this one coming! Anne with an E is so much different than all the other shows on this list and this is why it's here! Because it's unique. I loved the era the show takes place, as well as and all the young actors, who grow up as the seasons pass by! The costumes are adorable, and the story so sweet. It's an honest show, with its ups and downs, and even if I hope it's not over, the last season left me super satisfied. I love strong girls on the screen, and Anne represents so many independent little girls out there, who try to make themselves stand out making their thoughts become louder! I recommend you watching this TV series. It may not be your type of thing, but it's something different that you don't see everyday!


At the moment, I'm watching the last season of Pretty Little Liars, and I can tell you that the show has left me awed! That many As though have driven me crazy, so I can't wait to get over it! I'm already planning what to watch next and I'm thinking about "Outter Banks". If you have watched it, let me know what you think about it in the comments down below. Even if you have any other better recommendation do the same! I really do want to hear what you have in mind!





So these are my all time favourite netflix shows! I know some of them were expected to be here 

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me at any time at my email --> getyoursunshineblog@gmail.com 


I hope you found my post helpful! Share your thoughts with me on instagram --> @dramatic.feelings

Thank you so much for reading my post!
Let me know what you think about it in the comments down below!
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and Share this blog post!

Connect with me on TwitterInstagram TikTok , and Pinterest

You'll hear from me again soon!

Credits: The photos belong to their owners and not me! I repeat the photos are not mine and I do not take any credit for them!





Comments

  1. Great post. I love TV shows so it's always fun reading blogs like this. Of this list, I've only seen Shadowhunters, but I did start watching Stranger Things recently. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many good shows on this list! I haven't heard of Anne with an E, so will have to check that one out!
    I love all of the crime documentaries and shows, Netflix has loads!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Aimsy xoxo
    Aimsy’s Antics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for a post. I will be honest I have only seem stranger things and really love it. My wife has watched Riverdale and Anne with an e and enjoyed them alot and would also recommend
    Thanks for sharing 😀

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts