My Favourite Cookie Recipe

If I had to choose one thing to eat for the rest of my life, it would definitely be chocolate chip cookies. They are my favourite sweet, and I don't mind having them at any time of the day! I'm everything but an expert baker, but this doesn't stop me from sharing with you the cookie recipe that works the best for me!

I've tried many different recipes over the past months, and I ended up combining them to find the one that works perfectly for me! It's super easy, with only a few basic ingredients, super fast, and extremely tasty! I absolutely recommend you trying it out! It takes me only about 30 minutes to have 20 ready and some more ready to be baked


Keep on reading to get a glimpse of my favourite cookies. In this post, if you haven't figured it out yet, I'll share with you (drum roll) my one and only cookie recipe! I'm not a food blogger, but I felt like I needed to share it with you all. You need to try it, because I'm sure you won't get disappointed! I hope you'll enjoy playing with some dough!

Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe

If you're here, you may be looking for a treat snack, something to make your day a little bit more tasty! This recipe will give you some sweet cookies with enough chocolate to fix your mood! And you will need only a few ingredients that you probably already have at home!  

All You NEED:
  • 3 Cups Flour
  • 2 Cups white Sugar 
  • 1 Cup Butter
  • 1 tbs Baking Soda
  • 2/3 tbs Baking Powder 
  • 1 pinch Salt
  • 2 Eggs
  • 1/3 Cup Milk
  • Chocolate Chips
  • 2 tbs Vanilla


All You Have to Do:
  1. Preheat the oven on 375℉ or 190℃
  2. Mix in one bowl the flour with the baking powder, soda, and salt
  3. In another bowl, mix the butter with the sugar till it's smooth
  4. After that add the eggs in the liquid
  5. Add the hard ingredients to the rest of the mixed ingredients and mix them together
  6. Depending on how smooth it is add the milk and mix
  7. Lastly, (my favourite part) add the chocolate chips and mix them all together
  8. Make the dough small balls and place them on a pan
  9. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes

Expert's tip:
The more baking soda you add, the more chewy are the cookies, while when you add more baking powder they become more fluffy. So choose how you like them and add the ratio of baking soda and powder that's needed!



Master's tip:
Don't forget to try some of the dough! It's deliciousssss! Oh, and I forgot to mention that you can store it refrigerated up to a week! Isn't it awesome?

And don't forget to have fun! Baking is a great hobby that pleases my heart, and it can have the same effect on you as well! I began liking cooking some months ago, but since then I make at least one new recipe every week

I'm open to new ideas and suggestions, so please comment any ideas in the comments, or DM! I'd love to try them!




So that's it! If you followed all the steps correctly, you must have some amazing cookies on your plate!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me at any time at my email --> getyoursunshineblog@gmail.com 


I hope you found my post helpful! Share your thoughts with me on instagram --> @dramatic.feelings

Thank you so much for reading my post!
Let me know what you think about it in the comments down below!
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and Share this blog post!

Connect with me on TwitterInstagram TikTok , and Pinterest

You'll hear from me again soon!

Credits: The photos belong to their owners and not me! I repeat the photos are not mine and I do not take any credit for them!






Comments

  1. White sugar makes for such a chewy cookie, and I love chewy chocolate chip cookies. It is so hard to pick favorites from among food, but I never waver when it comes to my favorite sweet treat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to try this one! I swear I try a new chocolate chip cookie recipe each week and still haven't found a favourite (but it's been yummy trying to find one!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice tip on a more chewy cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your cookie recipe it looks yummy :)

    Nic | Nic's Adventures & Bakes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! These cookies look amazing. You just can't beat a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe. They are my favorite! Thanks for sharing!
    -Charity https://morningsonmacedonia.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love chocolate chip cookies! Will definitely have to try out this recipe. Thanks for sharing! 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts