The 3 Steps to Overcome Stress

Once upon a time, not a long time ago I used to be one of the most stressful and insecure girls in the world. I used to stress about everything, from homework and tests, to why a stranger was rude to me. I was like that for so long till one day, 2 years ago, I realised that being stressed was leading me nowhere. Eventually, I figured out ways to deal with it. I had to come out of my bubble and fight my little battles for a long time. But that's why I can now say that I am finally free from everything that was holding me back! My fears, and everything that was haunting and stressing me.


I had always been jealous of the care free people. I never understood how they could not worry about anything. I used to see my stress as a flaw, but I managed to turn it into my best ally. If you're like me and you worry about almost everything keep on reading to get some ideas on how to embrace stress and overcome its struggles!

Stress is a curse and privilege at the same time. But you can learn how to get the best out of it with this post. Here, I share with you the 3 steps that helped me overcome stress, and I managed to see it positively. With my guidance, hopefully, you'll be able to do the same. There are times that stress holds us back, or pops up in the most improper moments, but there is a solution to everything!


The 3 Steps to Overcome Stress

1. Figure out why you're stressed

The first step is the most important. You need to remember situations that you were really stressed about and find the reasons behind the anxiety. What did make you stress? Was it because you were afraid of failure, a bad score, letting people down? Nothing is that important to ruin your day, and make you feel low. Let's see an example, if you're still pretty young like me then tests and exams must be one of the things that stress you the most, why do you worry about them? Is it because you will fail a class, or that your many hours of studying were for nothing? If you are stressed because you didn't study, I have no idea how you can fix the nervousness, but in case you're scared of letting yourself or others down then you need to stop worrying. If you know that you've tried your best, then the people or situations that worry you do not worth your it. 

ocean people silhouette

Once you figure out why you stress, then everything will become so much easier. Letting anxiety affect you is not something you can overcome quickly, but you need to start and put some personal effort to deal with it. Stress-less people are so much happier

2. Feel Prepared

surfer water sand

That's the key. In everything in life, you need to be prepared to have the best results. Having the illusion that you're ready for anything, gives you much more confidence than you think. You don't have to be prepared for any possible obstacle, but primarily for the situation that you have to face soon such as, an interview, an exam, a game, or anything else. 

From my experience, every time I felt ready, I did way better, because I knew that the outcome was the best I could reach with the abilities I obtained. What I advise you is to know your worth, and that there are no limitations in what you can succeed. No one can stop you neither does stress!

3. You can't change the outcome

walking dog beach

You don't choose how a story is gonna end, so stop worrying about it. What is gonna happen, will happen, and no one knows what tomorrow brings. See life from the bright side, and you'll feel immediately more relieved. Live the moment, and do things that make you genuinely happy. If things don't go the way you want them to, it's not your fault. You can get prepared to deal with every possible outcome, or even try to prevent some situations, but there will be moments in your life that will scare you and pull you down. Don't let them. Try to keep yourself strong, next to the people and things that bring you closer to your most confident self



Personally, I have had times that stress made me perform my tasks better, however, not having any gives me so much more freedom and relief. I know that there are so many problems out there that you probably can't overcome with those little steps, but don't let the struggles define who you truly are! Find comfort in the difficulties, and life will eventually become easier




So that's it! These are the steps I followed to deal with my stressful personality!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me at any time at my email --> getyoursunshineblog@gmail.com 


I hope you found my post helpful! Share your thoughts with me on instagram --> @dramatic.feelings

Thank you so much for reading my post!
Let me know what you think about it in the comments down below!
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and Share this blog post!

Connect with me on TwitterInstagram , TikTok , and Pinterest

You'll hear from me again soon!

Credits: The photos belong to their owners and not me! I repeat the photos are not mine and I do not take any credit for them!




Comments

  1. Stress can have such a negative impact on our lives and our overall well-being if we don't learn how to address it accordingly. The tips that you laid out here are so easy to follow - a great resource for those who are looking to make a positive change in their lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stress the cause of all diseases, like migraines,blood pressure etc everyone must stay away from it and the three ways that you have mentioned must be followed in daily. Thanks for sharing 🙏😃👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stress can impact your mental and physical health a lot. Figuring out what exactly is causing you stress is the difficult part. Thank you for sharing this post ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I suffer from a big anxiety issues and stress a lot about almost everything. That helps a lot. Thank you x
    Monika
    Writing Overload

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some really goid advice here. Being prepared is definitely key to dealing with stress, but you're right to point out that some people produce their best results with a bit of stress too. Nothing like a deadline to bring out the best in a lot of us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great post x Your first point was really good. It's important to find out why you are stressed in the first place. You might even be able to work out from that point that there's no need to be stressed at all x

    Sarah x

    https://www.dreamcashe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with all your points, really well thought out :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. one of my weird habit is stressing about why i don't like cooking, like just how until i learn not to care anymore, i agree that stress do have a negative impact on our lives and well-being, i still learning everyday therefore this tips you laid out are a great way to live a less stress life

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great read. Giving way to an outcome I could not control was a hard lesson for me, but a useful one in managing my stress. Stress management is a key skill and there is great info written here. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts