4 Character Outfits I Love

When it comes to fashion, you always need to look out for inspiration. What's a better source than a movie character! So many stylists work to create these outfits, and then the only thing you have to do is steal some of their glory, and create better outfits on your own! It may not sound that fascinating, but recreating some classic or iconic outfits from shows and movies seems so cool to me! The love for these outfits doesn't die, and you can almost never go wrong with them! 


This week I wanted to post something fashion related, and then I had this great idea! What if I shared with you outfits I love inspired by characters. Either they are part of a different realm, or another galaxy, these girls know how to match clothes together! They can save the world, have a full life, and at the same time wear the fanciest outfits!Why don't we benefit a little bit from it and get some inspiration from them! Here are the:

4 Character Outfits I Love

Sarah Cameron - Outer Banks 

I may dislike this character, but I love her beach, casual, relaxing outfits. Her style gives me calm vibes and I think it's quite inspirational. It's not perfect, but some of the pieces she wears are awesome. Especially the dress in that photo.


Catniss Everdeen - The Hunger Games

This one was probably not expected to be in this list, but personally Katniss throughout the whole "The Hunger Games" series has worn some breathtaking outfits. She's fierce and this is obvious in her style. From setting her dresses on fire, to her simple side braid, Katniss has an abnormal way to be strong and showing her strength with her outfits.

Serena Van Der Woodsen - Gossip Girl

You might have expected Blair and her edgy style to be in this list, but I personally prefer Serena's. She is elegant without being sparkly, and hard to miss without being extra. She is simple, but not indifferent. Her style matches perfectly the whole New York City fashionably casual look.

Lara Jean - To All The Boys I've Loved Before

The character of this netflix movie series wears the cutest outfits I have never seen in a movie. She has colourful combinations, and way too many scarfs. I love her boots in the first movie, and I think her style is everything but basic. I'm not a big fan of her outfits as a whole, but some of her pieces are great.


So these are my all time favourite Character Oufits! Let me know what's your favourite in the comments down below!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me at any time at my email --> getyoursunshineblog@gmail.com 


I hope you found my post helpful! Share your thoughts with me on instagram --> @dramatic.feelings

Thank you so much for reading my post!
Let me know what you think about it in the comments down below!
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and Share this blog post!

Connect with me on TwitterInstagram TikTok , and Pinterest

You'll hear from me again soon!

Credits: The photos belong to their owners and not me! I repeat the photos are not mine and I do not take any credit for them!






Comments

  1. I too love her outfits Serena Van Der Woodsen - Gossip Girl. She looks so Good 😍❤️👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts