Motivation in 4 Steps

Lack of motivation is what holds you from doing great things. Finding motivation can be hard, especially in difficult times. School, work, and so many other things have the ability to keep you stuck in a routine where no matter how much you want to escape from, you just can't. Prioritising yourself is not an easy thing to do. But personally I believe that self-love and motivation are partially connected. You can't find motivation to do anything if you don't feel proud of who you are. 


I like being honest with you and I'll tell you the truth. Figuring out how to be self-motivated is a struggle. But the moment I realised what I wanted, I feel that everything in my life is going a little bit better. After quite a while, I found my motivation and I feel more focused, more organised, and definitely happier. 

If you're struggling getting out of bed and do things, this post is made for you. Even if you feel that you're not where you expected to be as a person, then I hope my post will help you set your priorities. In this post you'll find what I did to motivate myself, and most importantly to keep my mind and body motivated to do more and more.


1. Set Goals


Setting goals allows your mind to dream. To wonder what will happen if you take a step into the unknown. This step is the most important among all because without a goal you don't even need the motivation. Motivation is what will help you make your goal come to life. It will bring it closer and closer, give you a taste of the hardship and will keep you strong to overcome all the challenges. 

A goal is whatever you want to achieve. It can be literally anything. From waking up earlier and living a healthier life, to having better grades or finding a job. There are so many different ways the idea of the goal can be depicted.

2. Find your Passion


What are you good at? A passion is what inspires you, what makes your heart beat faster, what puts a smile on your face. It may be drawing, singing, dancing, writing -like me- or anything else. It doesn't have to be an art. You may like reading (by the way I love books so much and it's my all time favourite way to spend my free time), or collecting stamps, or going shopping, playing video games, I don't have enough space to write all the other existing options. Just find what you believe will make your life a little bit more colourful. Once you find that thing, motivation will strike right in

3. Don't Be Scared of Judgement

Never be embarrassed of what you're passionate about. Don't ever think of giving up because of other people's opinions. You've probably heard it before, and you may don't believe it but it's true, people are mean just to hurt your feelings. I would advice you to ignore them when things like this happen, but I know it's hard. Their words can be running inside your head for days, and slowly destroying both you and your dreams. But you need to stay strong, believe in yourself and build up your armour with confidence. This is the little secret I have to share with you. Confidence is they key to almost all your social problems.

4. Allow yourself to be lazy


This may be one of the best pieces of advice I have ever given. Have some free days. If you don't find time to relax, spend some time alone or with friends and family, then, you are only leading yourself to self distraction. Your body cannot keep up with a constantly busy schedule. Give yourself a break. Time to breath and enjoy life. After a break, not only will you feel refreshed, but you'll have the energy to do even more! Remember to take care of yourself first



Share your thoughts with me on instagram --> @dramatic.feelings

Thank you so much for reading my post!
Let me know what you think about it in the comments down below!
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and Share this blog post!

Follow me here: TwitterInstagram TikTok , and Pinterest

You'll hear from me again soon!

Credits: The photos belong to their owners and not me! I repeat the photos are not mine and I do not take any credit for them!







Comments

  1. Some really good advice here. I'd add about rewarding myself as well. If I'm busy at work once that's over with I'll rest but also might get myself a little treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These steps always seem so simple or easy, but it is definitely tough to do. Starting with one at a time can help out so much. Great advice. There’s always a difference between self care and selfishness.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts